Monday, September 16, 2013

1. Do you Need Motivation?

Do you need motivation?

I do.

And I think everyone does.

We get our motivation from various sources at various times. But will it not be great if you can start a day with a motivational message? Such a message will inspire you, enthuse you and energize you as a cup of morning coffee does.

I have started this blog on my birthday 16th September 2013 as a gift to myself. I will be elated if this serves as a gift for some other people also. 

From today, I will start my day with a motivational message. Some messages can be very strong and powerful and some may not be. The effect will depend both on the message and on the recipient. If you are in good spirits, even a mild message will enthuse you to a great extent. If you are in a depressed mood, you will need something earth-shaking to pull you out of your state and spur you into action.

I am planning to post one message of motivation a day for the next several days. These messages will enthuse me as much as I hope they will enthuse those who read them.

I will have a very brief message for today. And this being the first message, I will start with a prayer (I mean a message about prayer!) Why do we pray? Won't God do what is to be done, if we don't pray? Here is a simple answer to this question.

A Prayer doesn't change God's Attitude. It changes the One who prays!


Remember this when you pray today!

Best Wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment